365 Circles Progress

My little wee project of 365 Circles is becoming like a tiny dynamo sumo wrestler!

Its pushing me farther into more hand stitching and its singing me songs of inspiration.


When I first heard about 365 Circles.

I was more curious than excited about appliqueing on that many circles!


But then, I started playing and soon, I was sewing and appliqueing away with the best of them.

I discovered I really like circles.

I discovered that circles are more inspiring because of simplicity of the shape.

I really love the spin off tiny circles.


This is only about one third of the circles I have ready to go into my new quilt.

Truth be told, I was more than I need for a king size quilt so I can pick and choose.



I have decided that a plan is required for this group of beauties.


I found these bundles above for $25 from a seller on Usedvic.


And a thrift shop had yardage for around 3.99 a bundle. Each bundle is at least 2 m. Two chunks are over 5 m. Its mostly fashion fabrics, but I'm sure that little pieces of these fabrics will find their way into my crazy quilts.

Happy Sunday Quilting!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...