Parov Stelar - Ragtime Cat ft Lilja Bloom (Lunch Break)

I've been struggling to get motivated for exercise lately, I admit it.

Its really hard to do the daily's of life with all its complexity. I discovered the bouncy beat of dancers online while helping my son one day. His life is filled with active music, he's thin though thinks he's got a few pounds to loose anyway!

As we get older, we age, yes we do and suddenly parts of me that used to react, now complain! I have read bloggers who promote fitness and many of them refer to motivational music to help you relax and get into the zen of exercise. For me, the last thing I need to do is relax about my exercise routines. I need something jazzy and music with a good beat. 

Please watch this dancer Parov Stelar doing his thing and maybe it will help promote you to get up and dance!





Happy dancing everyone, I'm back home soon and will have a campfire post for you, take care!



Comments

  1. Great idea for a lunch time break Caroline! Looks fun! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking it out. Its just the business I love!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ya, heh, very fun and I love doing housework to this kind of music where I can pop back into the living room for a quick peak too!

      Delete
    2. I just know that you can do that Carol.

      Delete
  3. I don't know if you follow the blog "Inbox Jaunt". Lori Kennedy's blog is about machine quilting and she teaches Craftsy classes. However, she also has a motivational get it moving thing going on "lose those fatquarters". As quilters we tend to be a more plump leisurely lot, myself included.
    However she has motivated me to get moving again and since I have always loved to dance, i crank up the oldies but moldies on spotify and "shake that thing". Since i like dancing I am hopeful that I can keep it up.
    Thanks for this great dancing video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I've joined weight watchers too and working on loosing weight and I'm of the plump variety too! More moving around in dance of any kind is just good for me and you.

      Delete
    2. Lori has got me on the move big time and now eliminating sugar from eating habits. We seem to be a bottom heavy bunch.

      Delete
  4. How fun, thanks for sharing. I do need to 'break it up' once in a while. I start taking everything sooooo seriously.
    I love to dance too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspiring. I needed inspiration to get out and start walking again but maybe now I'll dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed watching the video, I couldn't even get my arms goin in those direction, and yes I tried. Probably a very good thing I couldn't, and stopped there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting moving is a process. I have tried to do some of the dance he does, but I've found another dancer who motivates me even more. I will pop over and visit Lori Kennedy's site as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I think its neat when other's feel compelled to write a comment. I check on notifications frequently. If you are a no-reply commenter, please leave an email address if you wish to hear back from me directly.

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...