Thank You!

As life would have it, we "wait" sometimes more than we "do" sometimes.

We drove, taking turns. We witnessed a special moment of wild California Big Horn sheep grazing along the road.

Our valley is turning brown before the snow begins to fall. Brown takes over from the glorious gold. Bulkley River levels are up and down with the rains that come first.

And then I read the kind comments of all of you, who sustain my creative spirit until I return. Thank you kind friends from all over the world. I'll be back again creating and your thoughts and prayers will stay with me forever.

Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I think its neat when other's feel compelled to write a comment. I check on notifications frequently. If you are a no-reply commenter, please leave an email address if you wish to hear back from me directly.

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...