Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

UFO Bag from the lovely Noodlehead- Complete

Monday, June 29, 2015


supertote1

Hello my dear followers and friends, its such a hot day here in the Bulkley Valley that I just had to stop and do a little blogging! 

The fan is on and I'm grooving on another UFO. 

You see I was on the hunt for my Pretty Petals small wall quilt when I discovered another bin of more UFO's. 

This is the "Super Tote" by Noodlehead, I purchased this a few years ago and completely forgot about it.

I was almost finished this bag when it went away to deep bowels of another bin.





But I'm glad I got it complete, even if it doesn't look as sleek as the pattern photo.


I like a bag with internal compartments, I need somewhere to put stuff.


I must admit I found the insertion of the zipper a bit of brain banger, read that section over at least a dozen times, then still made errors in understanding what the author meant.

You can read more about how it came to be here.here.


I do like it and will use for an upcoming wee trip. I may even make this pattern again and maybe all cotton this time.

Linking up with Fiber Of All Sorts



4 comments :

  1. oh the wonders that can be found in the UFO bin - or in my case, bins. I'm seriously afraid to open mine so good for you for having the willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous bag, so useful! I so enjoy making bags - you've inspired me to get going on a few more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the Noodlehead 241 tote but not the Super Tote. I always struggle with zippers so good for you for getting it inserted. The bag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one good-looking bag, Carli!

    Thanks for posting the links and discussing your challenges.

    Thanks also for posting to TN&TN!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comments!
I read all posts and reply to them asap. Thanks for dropping by:)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs