Pat's Triangles Gone Crazy

Pat's quilt is growing steadily everyday.


I started out traditional and soon was way off course doing my own modern thing. Pat will love it!


This corduroy quilt with the use of men's ties will be up soon in a tutorial


Our son and his girlfriend bought a  home and this is going to their house warming gift with matching curtains. Its a pattern from "Fresh Quilts- Modern Sewing Fun" but its fast becoming my favorite magazine. Its published by Harris Publications. I'm not sure if this magazine is still running or not, nothing on their FB page since fed/14 and I couldn't find it on Harris's magazine listings. It must be tough to be magazines.



This is where I've got to so far and I'm really liking the look of it and soon I'll post the quilting part. This is all for my Sunday, its spiked to a  hot 22 C today and I'm feeling the heat of summer and loving it. Hope your weekend has been great and you got lots of quilting done!

I sure hope that some of you have listened to my home grown playlist of Serena Ryder and enjoyed her talents?

Carli

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I think its neat when other's feel compelled to write a comment. I check on notifications frequently. If you are a no-reply commenter, please leave an email address if you wish to hear back from me directly.

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...