March Sew Kitschy block


I'm really learning more about paper piecing from participating in Quiet Play's BOM. I can tell you this pattern is making me feel more confident with paper piecing.It all started with January with re-purposed and new blended together in the first block. Remember I'm still on the trot to keep my promise and not buy any new fabric for as long as possible. 


I'm really happy to report that the epidural I had a few weeks ago has given some relief. The kind of relief that makes you feel wonderful, after such a long lost summer and winter. I wait for a surgeons appt in April.

I'm using up all sorts of vintage scraps and sheets too! Its fun to find the right color for the right reason.



Grooving on a couch tonight!

Carli





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...