I'm just sayin crazy quilting is so unique.."

Calling all crazy quilters!
This artist from Holland is one of the best in my opinion, check her stuff out on Flicker!

In regards to my own journey of healing my carpel tunnel flare up while hosting my beloved quilt along, I'm happy to say I'm over the bump in my stitching.

I've been moving through my new Winter Block for my hosted Crazy Quilt Along 2014 on  this blog, its simple to follow along and join in if its your first crazy quilt or its your 10th, we'd love for you to join.



My vision for this 'winter' block was an image in my mind of the very soft glowing kind of light that reflects from the snow on a clear night in our world of snow. This also falls upon a scene that represents the northern hills of Darbyshire in Britian. My parents are immigrants of Britian and I have a very old photo that has a scene like this. In the winter as well, so similar.

My style with quilting is eclectic and free spirited. Thanks for dropping by, I'm so encouraged by new follower's to my blog, do leave me a comment. Tell me where you are in the world and have you made a crazy quilt, I love profiling quilters doing  unique work in recycling, innovations to the conventions of quilting and any craft as well.

All the best, Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...