Denim Jewelry



I've finally been figuring out how to find my photos and I'm having to transfer photos I want from my old Mac via a Data Traveller. I know its not ideal, but what the heck, its something I can do.

I found these old photos and thought you'd like to see some of the work on reused denim that I've created.

The photo above is the top edge of a pair of baby jeans, this cute little necklace fits over your head with the zipper down.



This is what the cuffs look like opened up.


I encourage you to rethink what you do with jeans, yes, I've seen examples of denim quilt and I've made some too, but lets rethink how else we can reuse denim.




See you soon, let me know what you think?
Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...