I'm joining up-Midnight Over the Oasis

I love a round robin quilt-fest! You know where you gather a bunch of quilters, exchange fabric, except this is all online, isn't the Internet wonderful!! And you just make it and quilt along, yeh for quilt alongs.



This lovely quilt is the quilt I'm joining up with to make. I fell in love the first time I saw it somewhere on the Internet. Then you know how it goes, other interesting blogs came along and I forgot about it.


Then I purchased July/August of Quilt Mania, my favourite quilting magazine. And there it was, the pattern to Midnight Over the Oasis. 


This is my assortment of fabrics mostly from Art Gallery Fabrics. I've got a green chunk of Kaffe Fassett and Cloud 9 Organic Fabrics too.



I will talk to you soon! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend for those of us in Canada.

Carli





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...