A Dresden Summer- Going Chevron Maybe?

Oh, yes did I tell you that the border is going chevron!

Its turning out so wild, free and easy to do! Some of you, who may not know I have committed to completing my UFO's. 

I have started into my UFO's and the first is what I've now officially named "A Dresden Summer." 

This quilt may be a diverse swirl in a county background but its also up for the challenges of my creative mind. I like to challenge myself. 




Tutes are coming soon!


So what do think of this newest addition and now this quilt has a name?

Let me know?

Do tell me if  you think its too much or are additional borders needed, what?

I'm waiting to  hear from you :)
Carli




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...