Quilters Connection 2012 Retreat is Coming Up!

Hi ladies, wow, this year has taken off like a gunshot!!

Not to say that I'm a gun user, well, just for those varmint types who go after my chickens! Anyway, you get the idea. I'm sure that your year is turning out to be as busy as mine.

When I attended the Quilters Connection Magazine Retreat in Maple Ridge last year.  http://quiltersconnection.ca/ I met some wild and wonderful women, quilters, crafters and I recommend this retreat to anyone! Heather, publisher of the magazine has worked  hard to make it an awesome retreat. Below is a fine example of free motion quilting.  This photo doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea if you look real close!



 This critter quilt is done my good friend Sally from Hope and it is so cute and cuddly. You wont' mind the critters at all. I don't know if this is her own design . 

Now, why I bring this us is because I've taken on the most wonderful mega project with 11 other fine talented artists I can't make it to this year's retreat!

Go girls and get your subscription and attend this retreat!
All the best,
Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...