Organic Cotton


I worked for a long time in the public school system. I saw all sorts of children with mild to severe allergies, teachers with constant runny noses, always attributed to their allergies. Over the years, I began questioning the status quo on things like cotton. Why were alternatives being discussed? Why had the market for organic food grown to the point that even in our small town of 5-7,000 we have a health food store, 3 supermarkets that sell organic food, produce etc.
I found this link very interesting! I hope you do too!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_cotton

Organic Cotton Solid Collection-Hazelnut, check out my other solids that I'm playing with here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...