Little Houses Quilt Along

This Little Houses Quilt Along is so sweet! 


Thanks again Kaaren from The Painted Quilt blog for hosting this fun and fast houses quilt along. Apparantly, around 500 quilters are participating. What fun!


Whebn piecing I always pin close together to ensure seams line up.



And there we have the Part 1 of this quilt along. Something looks a little wonky at the bottom. I'll have to find out what's going on there.

And does anyone use Picasa Photo Editing from Google? I've just recently discovered that I had it all along! But now, I'm learning new stuff and enjoying the curve to learn how to edit your photos to improve the look.



So if you are reading this far, then you're learning that a few days ago, I had my first contact from a reader who USED my new contact form! 

Sharon, who lives down in PA was excited to learn that because she was the first reader to use this new contact form, she had won one of my newly developed "Crazy Quilting Club Kit's"

She is new to quilting and wants to be a freedom quilter playing in the world of stitching and flipping.

These kits are special and they are going to be listed soon on my developing Etsy shop! 

I told you that I was up to something all along. And the new shop is just one way that I'm letting my bliss happen. I'm making decisions that will be posted about in the coming weeks,  but for now, Sharon is the winner. 

Pop back tommorrow, I'll be posting about these new Crazy Quilting Club Kits.

Happy Quilting everyone! 

Thanks for reading and keep busy!

Comments

  1. Your little houses are adorable! This is going to be a really fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little houses are cheerful! Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun wee houses - amazing that there are so many people taking part too. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew when I just wanted to ask a question about crazy quilting that I would be the winner of a Crazy Quilt Kit. Yippee!!!!! I can't wait and the excitement is building while I am waiting for my package to arrive. Thanks so much Caroline. You're the best! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I think its neat when other's feel compelled to write a comment. I check on notifications frequently. If you are a no-reply commenter, please leave an email address if you wish to hear back from me directly.

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...